Hi list

Since it's already possible to autologin a specific user via lts.conf I'm
wondering how hard it would be to autostart applications after X server is
started. For example I would like to open firefox to a specific address
for some clients (webkiosks). I'm ready to invest some hours into this, if
I get some guidelines on how to get started.

Johan