Hi People, I'm a proud user of LTSP on Ubuntu 9.04 for 2 months and
none of my terminals has any problems yet which is very nice to show
people how the project goes well.. currently I got 15 terminals. I'm
reanimating old computers to add to my terminal server setup and last
friday when i tried to use an old IBM NetVista (6643-13G) for the
first time i got error messages.. it was a total mess and ofcourse I
know the problem is not with LTSP, but the hardware. I changed couple
of Bios Options and disabled couple of useless devices like floppy, CD
drive and Sound Card. After this modifications I can boot my computer
and login to terminal client via LDM. But problem is i can't shut it
down!. When i choose logout option in gnome to see the LDM again, it
drops to terminal screen.

As i said there are some error messages and one is : "IO APIC
resources could not be allocated" - to solve this i've edited "/opt/
ltsp/i386/pxelinux.cfg/default" and added noapic nolapic which doesn't
changed anything..

and second error message output is a bit long :

Kernel call returned: Broken pipe Reconnecting
Negotiation:    ...size =       283008KB
Error:  loctl/1.1a failed:      Bad file description

Ubuntu 9.04 ltsp35 on tty1
login: _

I've googled around but can't solve this problem.. what do you think?
any ideas?

Fatih ER