Hi all,

After a user logs in, pam_unix logs in /var/log/auth.log something
like "... session opened for user...".
After a user logs off, pam_unix most of the time does not log in the
same place "...session closed for user...".

I am asking myself: why?

I know I could put on the debug mode for pam_unix or for sshd, but in
some cases "...session closed for user..." occurs in the logs and I
can not tell why.

Thank you,
krzychu

Krzysztof Paliga