Travis kirjoitti:

> i want to have my server be old debian... and clients be something else.
> so where is the doc's on how to build a custom kernel/intrd for ltsp version
> 5 ?? can't i just download the source and built it myself...(i hate
> packages, they break)

Docs for Debian:

http://wiki.debian.org/LTSP/Howto

(Docs for Ubuntu:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP)

Docs for DIY LTSP (but I'm pretty sure you do not want do that...)

http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/MueKow

----

If you use Debian Stable or Ubuntu 8.04 LTS there is nothing wrong with
packages - they do not breaks...

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.