The decision to move to Sourceforge was mine.  The server died and I had
to do something with it quickly.

Although I liked Twiki, it was a bit of a security issue. I received
numerous complaints from people that spam pages were showing up.

I discussed the move on the #ltsp channel, and nobody objected.

Jim McQuillan
j...@ltsp.org