Hello!... i'm from Argentina. Sorry, my english level is low. I'm using a
LTSP Server 4.2 in Ubuntu 9.04.

I want to know how to use the local sound in the clients. I know that i have
to put the client configuration in the /opt/.../etc/lts.conf with the name
of the client that figure in hoosts.conf.

Thx for your help.

Bye!!