I've modified somewhat a work of vagrantc's, and I've made a package
that adds a gPXE (Etherboot) entry to the grub2 menu, by:

 * Putting the Etherboot "all-drivers" kernel to /boot/gpxe.lkrn
 * Creating an /etc/grub.d/41_gpxe grub2 script
 * Calling update-grub

So if anyone has Ubuntu Karmic or Lucid and wants to add a
  "Network booting (gpxe)"
entry in his grub.cfg, he can just install this deb:
https://launchpad.net/~ts.sch.gr/+archive/ppa/+files/gpxe-grub_0.9.9+git20091224~1~ppa1_all.deb

Happy holidays to all,
Alkis

(Vagrant: that's just an additional binary package entry to the same
control file, so you might want to include it to your original package)