*Hi:
*
*Problem:
*
* *After the login screen, gnome appears with all the charactersm includin
menus, etc. upside down.

This means that the letter P of "Places" appears like a letter b.

I don't know where to fix this, *I tried KDE and it appears OK, so the
problem is with gnome.*

I'd like to keep gnome because it's the one I'm used to work with it, so it
would help me to  keep it
in the Thin Clients too.

*Configuration:*
I'm using Ubuntu 9.10 installed with the ltsp option.

After following some help in the ubuntu pages about dhcp, networking,
and setting up the two NIC (ethernet network cards), the thin client works.

*Thanks in advance for your help.*

*Regards,
Jose*