Hi all

We have an non profit organisation in Switzerland called LINUXOLA, that
prepares LTSP systems with refurbished computers and sends these to
schools in different African countries.

Mlondolozi Kosi  (Mlondi) is a teacher in Idutywa, Eastern Cape, who is
maintaining 5 of these LTSP systems in different schools in his region.

The first school started with a LTSP system in 2005. The last two
systems arrived last year.

We just received an e-mail from Mlondi where he asks us for help, as all
the systems aren't working any more and he hasn't enough knowledge in
linux administration to get the systems running again.

The problem is, that there is no direct internet connection in the
schools, so it is very difficult to give him online support from here in
Switzerland.

He himself couldn't find anybody so far in Eastern Cape to help him.

So, I'm now trying to find someone in South Africa, preferably living
not too far from him, who would be ready to help him.

Is there some from South Africa reading this list, who could help in
this situation or who would know of someone else to help?

Thanks for all possible tips or solutions

Andreas

--
revamp-it
Rosengartenstr. 1