Στις 18-02-2010, ημέρα Πεμ, και ώρα 20:53 +0100, ο/η Nicolas Lebrun
έγραψε:
> I'm trying the fatclient implementation made by Stephane Graber as announced
> to ltsp-developer list
> It does work, but i still get some problems:
> - I had to make a "rm -fr /home/*" inside the chroot because it wasn't
> empty ... strange, , but I mention
> - Pulsaudio doesn't function ... it looks like pulseaudio can't write
> his symbolic link on /tmp because of tmpfs
> - Firefox can't function because it doesn't find the network...
>
> As I'm a newbie, I have no solution ... Any idea to help ?

 * /home was empty for me in all of my tests, even for very large
chroots (e.g. right now I have a 6Gb i386.img).
 * Hmmm I haven't tested audio yet :-) Check if
SSH_FOLLOW_SYMLINKS=false makes things better.
 * Firefox works automatically after rev. 1650 of LTSP
(http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ltsp-upstream/ltsp/ltsp-trunk/revision/1650) but
DNS_SERVER and SEARCH_DOMAIN are needed for previous versions.

As fat clients are a little new, IRC might provide a better means for
help: #ltsp in irc.freenode.net...