Trey,

I found this, looks like you are right on the money!

Changing the IP of your LTSP server

At some point in time, it may become necessary to change the IP address
of your LTSP server. Normally this does not present an issue, but LTSP
servers and clients communicate over an encrypted channel and require
all SSL certificates to be updated. Without this update, no LTSP clients
will be able to log in. This is done by simply opening a terminal and
running the following command.

sudo ltsp-update-sshkeys

You should see output similar to the following, and your clients will
now be able to log in again.

p...@edubuntu:~$ sudo ltsp-update-sshkeys
# Creating dsa-hostkey for edubuntu
# Creating rsa-hostkey for edubuntu
# Creating dsa-hostkey for 172.29.103.77
# Creating rsa-hostkey for 172.29.103.77

This workstation isn't authorized to connect to server error message on
client, please run commands sudo ltsp-update-sshkeys and sudo
ltsp-update-image (in this order) reference:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ltsp/+bug/144296

Scott