Hello!

I'm volunteer at UFPR (University Federal of Parana, in Brazil) and I works
with staff at C3SL (Computer Science Center of Software Free) about
multiseats (multiterminal).

I'm interested about nxproxy and how to include this feature in MDM
(multerminal display manager).

Nowadays we use alot of muiltiseats in gigabit network and we have many
problems with bandwidth transfer because this cause slow refresh screens.

We need to use only software free and I found two projects: NX (gpl) and
Linux Terminal Server Project (gpl too).

At the moment I need to know how you included the NXPROXY to automatically
login in LTSP?

I'm interested about LTSP to improve with MDM, but nowadays probably I will
use with Debian or Ubuntu without LTSP.

How we work:
a lot of multiterminals without HD and remote boot --> network -->
processing servers --> network --> Storage servers

I think to use post scripts like GDM after login, but probably this
questions was resolved in LTSP.

Can anyone help me about this? I need only to have ideas about the place of
scripts and remote login, not about scripts.

Thank for all.

Regards,
Francisco