Hello,

I setup LTSP 4.2 / CentOS 4 a few years ago that now has grown to having
around 50 users in a callcenter.
Everything has been working good all this time, but I was ask today if the
data is encrypted between the thin
clients and the server. They are concerned about credit card information,
even though that network only goes
from the clients to the server in the same complex. I was not sure if the
data has any security between the
clients and server so I hope I can get an answer here.  If it is not secure,
how could I go about doing that.
If if makes any difference, I think all the thin clients came from
disklessworkstation.com .
I have been away from LTSP for sometime.  I know there is a newer version 5,
but it seems I would have to
also change the OS.  Since this is a live system and working good, I have
not attempted the update.
Thanks,   Bill