Cheers!

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Balneaves [mailto:sbaln...@legalaid.mb.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 10:45 AM
To: ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Ltsp-discuss] 10 Years....

Just thought people might be interested...

Today marks the 10 year anniversary of Legal Aid Manitoba's
first LTSP deployment.  Since March 17, 2000, Legal Aid's
been running Linux on the desktop via LTSP.  I started
contributing to LTSP during the January/February timeframe.
So it's also roughly my 10 year anniversary with LTSP as
well.

Here's to the next 10.

Cheers,
Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | Try to relax and enjoy the crisis.
Systems Department |     -- Ashleigh Brilliant