Hi,
I have recently installed Ubuntu Ltsp server for a college and The college Lab
has a Cisco switch. My server on the same vlan. So, in switch I configured the
helper address of the ltsp server so every client get the address. But the
problem comes to client having a Realtek card. they do not get the IP and gives
the PXE-E51 error no dhcp found. But when I put the client Having a Broadcom
LAN card it boots from the lan. So, this scenario works when I put normal
switch and it boots both realtek and broadcom lan card.
I just need to know about that why the realtek nic does not get IP from cisco
switch.
Your help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

Vijay