Hi all

As we are still working a lot with LTSP4.2, mainly because this enables
us to use older clients, we often need to search things on the old LTSP
wiki, which isn't available online any more due to a complete crash of
the server last winter.

I have now installed on our website a backup version of the old Twiki
from the tarball with the unconverted old pages, Jim sent to me.

This backup wiki now is accessible at

http://ltsp4.2.revamp-it.ch/ltsp

The Wiki is read-only, so it's only for information purposes and not to
add any new things.

I think, new things should go in the new wiki, even if they refer to
LTSP4.2.

The attachments, that were stored on the old wiki however are not there yet.
(e.g.
LocalCDWriting/steps_to_cdburn.txt
LocalApps/runremote
etc.)

Jim, do you have a backup of these files as well?

If you have, can you send them to me and I will integrate them into the
 backup wiki.

Any further suggestions welcome!

Best wishes

Andreas