We had a pile of these too (or similar model - can't remember exact) - in
practice these are unusably slow - the network interface being the worst
offender, then the lack of ram...I believe there is a pci slot inside these
- I might be wrong, so it's possible you could put another nic in there -
but would need a right angle adapter...

Will probably be ok for very light use - cli only perhaps...

Found this link http://www.jonshouse.co.uk/neoware_ca5.cgi with info in
using them as tc's