Hi,

Our LTSP servers boot the thin clients and present them with a script
that asks for user input.

What Server (they choose a server to run the thin client off of, NOT the
LTSP server itself. we have a rack of servers running RHEL 5.5 for them
to choose from).

Username (self-explanatory)

Password (also self-explanatory)

The thin-client then launches X and they get a gnome desktop in flavor
of red hat.

I'm trying to get Pulseaudio to work on these machines. I've got the
pulseaudio daemon running as a system instance on all our racked servers
that users are running thin clients off of. I think I have all the ALSA
drivers loaded. I can test the audio and don't get any errors - but I
don't get any sound.

Does anyone have a crude HOW-TO on this type of set up? I can provide
more information but was wondering first if there is anyone else running
this type of configuration with their thin-clients and pulseaudio.
Mainly - not running the actual processing power off the LTSP server,
but handing it off to other remote servers.

Thanks,
Mike