Στις 09-08-2010, ημέρα Δευ, και ώρα 09:30 +0200, ο/η Frédéric Grelot
έγραψε:
> Well, maybe that could be an option of ltsp since ldm is quite light :
> active nbd/swap (launch client+swapon device) when a user logs in, and
> disactive it (if possible) when no user is logged on (swapoff+close
> nbd client) ? I didn't play with ltsp for a few months now, but I
> think this should be "easily" doable using the rc scripts of ldm?
> (However, I'm not sure if they are launched as root or as user)
> otherwise this implies some changes inside ldm itself I think...

That wouldn't work since ldm and all of the running processes are on the
nbd disk, so it's like removing the hard disk from a live system.

E.g. if a user presses the "preferences" button in ldm, and some data
need to be read from the nbd disk, the system will just hang because the
disk won't be available. The same will happen if a cron job tries to
run. Etc etc.