Hi Asmo,

Please don't file Ubuntu-specific bugs under LTSP
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ltsp/+bugs), e.g. why would the Fedora
maintainer be interested in the fact that the Marevick kernel is
compiled with the CONFIG_M686 enabled?

File them under ubuntu-ltsp instead:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ltsp/+bug/

Some links about the problem:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/foundations-m-686-compile
http://www.thisweekinlinux.com/2010/06/ubuntu-10-10-maverick-meerkat-drops-pre-i686-cpu-support-does-it-affect-you/

Cheers,
Alkis

Στις 19-09-2010, ημέρα Κυρ, και ώρα 10:48 +0300, ο/η
asmo.koski...@arkki.info έγραψε: