Hi,

- audio => OK
- USB => Keydrive OK (nothing else tested)
- video at full resolution => not really care, 1024*786 ist defnenitly working

the "oldest" clients of that kind are about 2 years old => still working fine*
(* elementry school - Im not really care how much hours the were working ....)

Frank

>>> k...@structural-wood.com 11.11.2010 >>>
Does everything function correctly? (audio, video at full resolution, USB,
etc...)

Do you have any thoughts about how they work as LTSP terminals after running
them for a while?

Thanks!
Kent