Hallo, when I mount a usb thumbdrive (fat32 formatted) on my clients I
get this entry in mtab:

ltspfs on /media/username/usbdisk-sda1 type fuse.ltspfs
(rw,nosuid,nodev,user=username)

Files on the thumbdrive then have permissions set as 700.

How can I configure ltspfs to specify another umask?

thanks,
Andrea Ieri