On Wednesday 15 December 2010 10:58:41 ltsp-discuss-
requ...@lists.sourceforge.net wrote:
> For starters, I have a DHCP server which is working fine when serving ltsp
> clients (all my clients have the same hardware configuration).  I'm using
> K12 Linux (FC10).  My clients have two 'on-board' NIC cards, where one is
> connected to my DHCP server and the other NIC to some other network.

Patrick
(easy answer) The CLIENT is a keyboard-mouse-keyboard on the SERVER so 2 nics
is dumb, does nothing and cant be used

Of course you might know better and then the problem relates to what you are
trying to achieve.

It sounds from your description that the (easy answer) applies.

James