Hi,
I have installed ltsp-cluster 5 on ubuntu server 10.04.
I have root server and two aplication servers. when I connect usb stick
while i'm on linux space usb works fine. under
/media/wojciech/usbdisk-sdb1 I can see files and can write to.
but when I'm on windows server 2003 I can see in my computer drive
ltsp184 but it is empty.
my
in web cluster control center for my terminal i have these settings
SCREEN_07=rdesktop
RDP_OPTIONS=-r disk:Drives=/media/root
RDP_SERVER=192.168.2.45

how to debug it? whan might be a problem?
thanks in advance
Wojciech