Hi there,

I'm using LTSP for 4 years now.. Last month I've updated to ubuntu 11.04 and
changed some infrastructure of my network. Right now I've an Untangle Gateway
as a firewall. Also I use untangle to manage all my clients' internet usage in
my network (Windows, Linux and Mac Os X). It's IP based and some users have
full internet usage rights, some users have a web-filtered usage rights and
some users have time-based internet usage rights. Everything is well under
untangle. My problem starts with LTSP Server.

I've changed my old LTSP Server Topology from 2 NIC to 1 NIC and changed
dhcpd.conf file to include all my Linux ThinClients to have Fixed IP addresses.
By that way I was planning to limit ThinClient users' internet usage. But as I
see right now they all use the LTSP Server's IP (NAT is in work I guess). When
I use #ifconfig command in any of thin-client's terminal i get the IP and MAC
Address of Server.

Is there a way to do what I desire? Because I don't want to mess with IPtables
and other stuffs with my little linux knowledge..

Thanks for your attention..
Fatih ER