Hi,

we have firefox running as a local application, and everything works
well, apart from the fact that I cannot get to install the plugins.

I installed "ubuntu-restricted-extras" in the client chroot, and
installation finished fine, but "about:plugins" still shows no plugins
at all.

I managed to install the flash plugin manually, by installing
"flash-plugin-installer" in the chroot -- but correct me if I'm
mistaken, this is what "ubuntu-restricted-extras" should have done?

I guess that I could go and install each single plugin manually, but the
question to ask is rather, why "ubuntu-restricted-extras" does not do
its job when installed in the client chroot?

Any ideas?

Best,
RĂ¼diger
--