Στις 30-01-2012, ημέρα Δευ, και ώρα 12:57 +0530, ο/η Suraj Kumar έγραψε:
> btw, openssl should be listed as a dependency of epoptes-client
> because in a stock install I get the following output:
>
> $ sudo chroot /opt/ltsp/i386 epoptes-client -c
> /usr/sbin/epoptes-client: line 132: openssl: command not found
> epoptes-client ERROR: Failed to fetch certificate from localhost:789

The `epoptes-client -c` option is there to help you transfer the
certificate instead of doing so manually (e.g. with scp or with a usb
stick like iTalc suggests), so openssl is not required for the normal
epoptes-client use.

I'll put openssl in the Suggests: list, thanks! :)