Στις 30-01-2012, ημέρα Δευ, και ώρα 12:52 +0200, ο/η
asmo.koski...@arkki.info έγραψε:
> > Alkis - I googled that you have problems with nVidia Vanta, too, but you
> > fixed them?
>
> I translated this page with google:
>
> http://alkisg.mysch.gr/steki/index.php?topic=3808.0
>
> So I need 'nouveau' and prevent module 'vga16bf'?
>
> And in Debian I put that 'video = nouveau' in 'pxelinux.cfg/default',
> on Debian path is '/srv/tftp/ltsp/i386/pxelinux.cfg/default'?

Vanta worked out of the box in Ubuntu for me, but that vga16fb problem
made it hang sometimes. So the fix in pxelinux.cfg/default is to prevent
the hangs.

If it doesn't work out of the box in Debian for you, then it's another
problem.

In the end Vanta works fine but sometimes I can see some pixels left by
the mouse movement (bad mouse redraws).