Hi,

I noticed that all extra stuff has do with animation like compiz and so on
take almost 50% of cpu

power if not more..

First you should disable that, then let us know what kind of linux using,
 if you use  Ubuntu then can send

mi lts.conf with some other usefull tips.

Good Luck..

Safa Al-Saki
www.freewebs.com/tododigitalvzla