Στις 19/04/2012 10:33 πμ, ο/η Asmo Koskinen έγραψε:
> Never mind Asus Eee 900 keyboard problem.

If the problem is that the numlock is on, try uninstalling the numlockx
package. Otherwise we'd need more info to see what's wrong with it,
`setxkbmap -print` etc etc.

> What is your further testing plan for ltsp-pnp? How I can help?

The simplicity of ltsp-pnp also results in a small code base; I don't
have many more things to commit.
I'm considering thought whether it's now a good time to put it upstream...