On 30 April 2012 09:13, <ltsp-discuss-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> [...]
If you haven't sussed it out already, try appending a --purge-chroot to
your ltsp-build-client command, as the error message above is likely caused
by an existing chroot existence in /opt/ltsp/i386/) created by previous
failed/aborted build command. Alternatively delete/move it and try building
it again.

Run: ltsp-build-client --extra-help to check out all the extra options you
can use, well worth using them especially to use existing package cache and
local mirror to save re-downloading them all again!

*http://www.bristolwireless.net/* <http://www.bristolwireless.net/>*  | **0117
325 0067 |  **sip:i...@bristolwireless.net*
*Bristol Wireless**
Windmill Hill City Farm