Στις 22/08/2012 12:44 πμ, ο/η David Trask έγραψε:
> Hi,
>
> Running Edubuntu 12.04.  We use NWEA TestTaker for our testing here at
> our school.  I'd like to run it as a localapp...therefore I need to be
> able to install it into WINE (it's a Windows program....but it runs fine
> in WINE as we've run it as a regular app in the past...it just give us
> some issues that I think would be solved by running it as a localapp).
>  Is there a way I can get a GUI from the chroot to be able to install
> this program via WINE?  Any ideas?

1) Install the program for some user, e.g. "administrator".
It'll be installed in his own home folder, in ~/.wine/drive_c/Program
Files...

2) Install wine in the chroot. Don't install the program in the chroot.
Run ltsp-update-image, reboot a client and login as the user that
installed the program.

3) Run: ltsp-localapps xterm. An xterm will open. There, run:
wine ~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/...your program.

So, since the user home folder is accessible with SSHFS, you don't need
to install the wine programs in the chroot, you can create a launcher
that runs `ltsp-localapps <full-path-to-the-exe>`.

...but how to do that for all users?
Well, you either need to do it for each user separately,
or if it's a "portable" program that can be ran without installation,
copy the folder from ~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/<your program>
to /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/share/<your program>,
run ltsp-update-image, and create a launcher for
ltsp-localapps /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/share/<your program>