Hi,

I have a  Debian squeeze ltsp setup, and I would like to activate the
numeric keypad with numlock on at the ldm greeter screen.

I have added X_NUMLOCK = Y to lts.conf and thus the numeric keypad behaves
like the numlock would have been switch on, though the numlock led is off.
If I press the numlock key then the led will be on but the keypad is off.
This switched behaviour remains after the login, as well.

If I add to the  $ltsp_chroot/usr/share/ltsp/xinitrc.d/I10-numlock script
the "setleds -D +num" command (for the case X_NUMLOCK is true), then the
led will be on at the first time, however, when I press the numlock the
led remains on but the keypad switches off (no numeric keys). And after
that I have the switched behaviour as describer above.

Moreover, if I login without touch the numlock (it is on and the keypad is
in numeric mode) then the numlock led goes off but the keypad will be
on... etc.

So is there a way to have numlock on from the beginning and the led shows
the proper state of the numeric  keypad and it behaves as expected after
login, as well?

TIA,
--
Zsolt