Hi,

I use Lubuntu with ltsp-pnp/fat client:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/ltsp-pnp

What is correct way to force ltsp-pnp/fat client use opendns' nameserves
what ever adsl/router is offering for nameserving? Server side this is ok
with opendns, but fat client leaks by router some how. Here are files from
both server and fat client.

This is rehearsal for reality; I do not want and can mess with adsl/router
and I do not want any kind of filter server between ltsp server and
adsl/router. Opendns' filtering for xxx is good enough.

SERVER

ltsp@Ltsp-pnp:~$ cat /etc/resolv.conf
# Dynamic resolv.conf(5) file for glibc resolver(3) generated by
resolvconf(8)
#     DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE BY HAND -- YOUR CHANGES WILL BE OVERWRITTEN
nameserver 127.0.0.1
nameserver 208.67.222.222
nameserver 208.67.220.220
ltsp@Ltsp-pnp:~$

ltsp@Ltsp-pnp:~$ nslookup ltsp.org
Server:         208.67.222.222
Address:        208.67.222.222#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:   ltsp.org
Address: 75.98.171.129

ltsp@Ltsp-pnp:~$

FAT CLIENT

ltsp001@ltsp001:~$ cat /etc/resolv.conf
# Dynamic resolv.conf(5) file for glibc resolver(3) generated by
resolvconf(8)
#     DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE BY HAND -- YOUR CHANGES WILL BE OVERWRITTEN
nameserver 192.168.100.1
nameserver 208.67.222.222
nameserver 208.67.220.220
ltsp001@ltsp001:~$