Στις 20/11/2012 11:21 μμ, ο/η John Hupp έγραψε:
 > I can also run this on the server itself to get a similar failure:
 > $ cd /tmp
 > $ tftp 192.168.1.102 -v -m binary -c get /ltsp/i386/pxelinux.0

If that doesn't work for you, then it's a dnsmasq configuration problem, ...

> Does LTSP-PNP start its own instance of dnsmasq?  If so, can I restart
> that particular instance, and where does it launch from?

No. It just has a dependency on the dnsmasq package, which installs
dnsmasq as a service. So, you can use
$ sudo service dnsmasq restart
etc.

I'm only using LTS Ubuntu releases so I've no idea what's wrong with
dnsmasq on Quantal, but I fear that this too might be caused by the
"local resolver" hack that Ubuntu devs put in their dnsmasq package:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/959037

I.e. I'm talking about the "bind-interfaces" etc options that they added
in the default dnsmasq installation.

If the _only_ thing that you need to do to make dnsmasq work is to
switch from network-manager to /etc/network/interfaces,
then I'd mention the problem in that bug report above, not in ltsp-discuss.

Check also the workaround mentioned in that bug report about commenting
#dns=dnsmasq in /etc/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.conf.

If you happen to post to ltsp-discuss again, the output of those
commands would be interesting:
$ sudo netstat -nap | grep dnsmasq
$ ps aux | grep dnsmasq
$ egrep -rv '^#|^$' /etc/dnsmasq.*