> I like Epoptes. I installed epoptes-client in CuBox (Ubuntu 12.10).
>
> http://ltsp.fi/howto/CuBox/Epoptes_ARM_01.png

RasPi works, too. Raspbian = Wheezy = Epoptes.

http://ltsp.fi/howto/RasPi/Epoptes_ARM_01.png

Just remember this when you install standalone device in Epoptes.

1.
root@RasPi66:~# apt-get install epoptes-client

2.
root@RasPi66:~# epoptes-client -c
gethostbyname failure
connect:errno=0
epoptes-client ERROR: Failed to fetch certificate from server:789

3.
root@RasPi66:~# cat /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1        localhost
::1                localhost ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0                ip6-localnet
ff00::0                ip6-mcastprefix
ff02::1                ip6-allnodes
ff02::2                ip6-allrouters

127.0.1.1        RasPi66
192.168.100.66  RasPi66
192.168.100.10  server

4.
root@RasPi66:~#

root@RasPi66:~# epoptes-client -c
depth=0 C = AU, ST = Some-State, O = Internet Widgits Pty Ltd
verify error:num=18:self signed certificate
verify return:1
depth=0 C = AU, ST = Some-State, O = Internet Widgits Pty Ltd
verify return:1
DONE
Successfully fetched certificate from server:789

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.