Στις 22/02/2013 05:06 μμ, ο/η Todd O'Bryan έγραψε:
> I'm on Kubuntu 12.04 with a bunch of fat clients.
>
> As of yesterday, Epoptes worked fine, but today when I launch it, it
> brings my whole machine to a halt. I can't click anywhere. Eventually,
> the machine comes back, but I get a message that the Epoptes window is
> unresponsive and I'm able to terminate it. That lets me work on the
> computer again, but obviously, it doesn't let me interact with student
> computers.
>
> Any idea what I did?

Todd, please file a question in https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes so
that others can reuse whatever issues we happen to find.
Mailing lists aren't very handy for locating/reusing solutions.

Also please test running epoptes
1) when no clients are connected, and
2) when clients are connected but no user has logged in