From: Cindy Murdock Ames <cmurd...@ccfls.org>
To: ltsp-discuss <ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Thu, Apr 18, 2013 9:17 pm
Subject: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Thin clients, free to a good home

Yes, Charlie, I'm pretty sure I was using them with 4.2.

Cindy Murdock Ames
IT Services Director
Meadville Public Library | CCFLS
http://meadvillelibrary.org | http://ccfls.org

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 3:47 PM, charlie <ceh...@aol.com> wrote:

Cindy -

Are the T1220 units compatable with LTSP 4.2.  If so I would love to take them
off your hands.

C h a r l i e   H a y e s
716.884.8780