Στις 28/04/2013 11:37 μμ, ο/η pierre bertin έγραψε:
> 1) On dnsmasq
> There is another dhcp server/bind on the network, so I've just turned it in
> the /etc/dnsmasq.d/ltsp-server-dnsmasq.conf
> This works, but is this correct?

Sure. You could also remove dnsmasq and use tftpd-hpa if you like.

> 2) how to turn off hard disks customers
> I changed LOCALDEV_DENY_INTERNAL_DISKS = True in
> /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/lts.conf but we always see the hard disk

In LTSP fat clients, sudoers can see the internal disks, while
non-sudoers cannot. This is configurable by policykit.

> 3)Is there any documentation other than
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/ltsp-pnp who explains the
> differences between ltsp-standart and ltsp-pnp

No, I don't think so. The code and the packages etc are the same;
ltsp-pnp mainly refers to using `ltsp-update-image -c /` to create
/opt/ltsp/images/i386.img out of the server disk,
and to using dnsmasq in proxydhcp+dns+tftpd mode for easier
configuration, but that part is not necessary.