We've had pretty good success using the X2Go program to enable remote
access to both our server and our clients but I have just found Guacamole (
http://guac-dev.org/) which looks interesting.

I like it because it doesn't require that a client be installed on the
remote user's machine.

But, on the other hand, I don't like that it uses VNC which I think is
slower than the X protocol that X2Go uses (but I could be wrong).

Having just started looking at Guacamole, it sounds like it can use any
remote server so it might be possible to get the best of both worlds and
have Guacamole access the x2go remote x server.

Guacamole sounded like a good topic for discussion too.

--
BungeeBones.com - A B2B Link Exchange - Free Links in limited locations -
human edited and reviewed - Networked online advertising business