Hello list,

i have just a small problem i guess. My Ubuntu 12.04 with ltsp-server and
dnsmsq ignores my conifugration in lts.conf.

There exists two files one is in /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf and the other one
is in /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/lts.conf.

Only the configs from /opt/ltsp….lts.conf are used after a ltsp-update-image.
My other file just wont work.

But I don’t know why. According to my howto what is saying that I only need to
create a lts.conf in /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386.

Even the lts.conf from /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/ I saying the same thing.

Could there be a other directory or file where I need to say which lts.conf is
to use?

Best regards from Germany