-----Johan Kragsterman/Capvert skrev: -----
Till: ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Från: Johan Kragsterman/Capvert
Datum: 2014-04-04 12:11
Ärende: fat client local apps...?

Hi!

I think I miss something here...

Got Fat clients running, no problems with that, but can't get hold of how to start the local apps...?

Is it that I don't understand the squash file system, perhaps?

I checked the /opt/ltsp/amd64/usr/bin directory, but couldn't start it from there.

Best regards from/Med vänliga hälsningar från

Johan Kragsterman

Capvert