(sorry for double post but there was a problem with signet mail)

I'm getting this error:

chroot to NEW_ROOT, delete all in /, move NEW_ROOT to /,
execute NEW_INIT. PID must be 1. NEW_ROOT must be a mountpoint.
       -c DEV   Reopen stdio to DEV after switch
Switch_root (1) used greatest stack depth: 5876 bytes left
(url to png: http://s29.postimg.org/xviqo3apz/error.png)

Server is Gentoo in Xen
Client s Xen or HP ThinClient

Url to booting video: http://tinypic.com/r/30m74bc/8)

I can mount 192.168.20.10:/opt/ltsp/i686 from another system.

I'm totally stuck what's wrong - pleas help :)

Peter Šori