I've got a LTSP-PNP setup on Xubuntu 14.04 64bit and I'm trying to get
one of the thin clients to automatically login

I've added the following to my /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/amd64/lts.conf file
[Default]
LDM_AUTOLOGIN=true
LDM_USERNAME=xbmc
LDM_PASSWORD=xbmc

and rebuild the image with
$ ltsp-update-image -c /

I boot the thin client and it doesn't login. What am I doing wrong? Is
the file in the right directory?

from
Michael