Il 13/10/2014 12.07, Ivaylo Ganchev ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> On 2014-10-13.Mon, relosrl wrote:
>> I'm installing the server that will replace the old one. Installed
>> ubuntu 14.04 from scratch, set the network address.
>>
>> apt-get install ltsp-server-standalone
>> I copied my old files dhcpd.conf in /etc/ltsp
>> ltsp-build-client --arch i386
>> I copied my old files lts.conf in /var/lib/tftpboot
>>
>> I tried to start a remote computer and it can't connect.
>> What can I do to figure out what I did wrong?
>> Rodolfo
>
> Do you see in the dhcpd logs requests from the booting machine. Do you see in
> the tftpd logs requests for the booting files?
>
> What you mean by can't connect?

One problem solved, here's another one.
Your question got me thinking and I checked the dhcp service. With
version 10.04 when installed the package dhcp, it was started
automatically at boot. With 14.04 I must start by hand.

Started DHCP, booting the client, it connects to the server properly.
But I get an error:
TFTP open timeout

Where I can find tftpd logs?

Thanks.