Hi folks,

It appears we cannot prevent our Linux users from logging into
multiple workstations simultaneously. Apparently, Windows terminal
server systems can prevent this by automatically transferring the
session from the last terminal to the next one as the user
authenticates. It seems like a nice feature.

Can LTSP do this and are there any limitations involved in the process?

Thanks,

Jaap