Von: Vagrant Cascadian [mailto:vagr...@debian.org]
Gesendet: Montag, 15. Dezember 2014 19:08
An: Funke, Martin; 'LTSP (ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net)'
Betreff: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] LTSP Soundsetting

On 2014-12-15, Funke, Martin wrote:
> Xubuntu 14.04 + LTSP 5.5.1
>
> i would like to start a rdp session instead of ldm. So in lts.conf I
> changed SCREEN_07 from ldm to rdesktop.
>
> So far its working but there is a little problem. The sound settings
> are not loud enough.
>
> Is there a way to tell the client to start at a 100% sound volume or
> even a 200% one?

  apt-get install ltsp-docs

  man lts.conf

Look at the section "SOUND AND VOLUME CONTROL PARAMETERS".

I'll note that arbitrary variable names depending on your sound card may be
needed, if it doesn't implement the "standard" types documented there.
Essentially setting XYZ_VOLUME will set the volume control for the XYZ channel.

I think 100% is the max.

live well,
  vagrant