We use the original pi's and berry term with ltsp and then each person uses
xfreerdp to remote windows server 2008r2 desktops as windows pc's the ltsp is
locked and so the people do not even see it, but it works for 50 plus people in
our teams of staff
I believe the new pi's may not give too much of a speed increase when using
berry term but not sure about using them as pxe boot devices because of the CPU
support.

Kind Regards
Denis Croombs
00353 861729383