Thanks Vagrant

You recommendation "That method builds the image out of the server's files, so you would edit or create /usr/share/ltsp/get_hosts, in this case, and then run "ltsp-update-image --cleanup /" to update the image."
 solved my problem.

Thanks Asmo

The guide I used seems to have been created by you; I just got from a different thread.
http://ltsp.fi/?page_id=1119
http://ltsp.fi/?page_id=1094

I have a few new/more issues:
1. Can the server being used as the root server be used as an application server as well?So in the case

*192.168.0.105* debian-ltsp-pnp
192.168.0.106 debian-app-01
192.168.0.107 debian-app-02
192.168.0.108 debian-app-03

MY_SERVER_LIST="*192.168.0.105* 192.168.0.106 192.168.0.107 192.168.0.108"

I think I tested it and it works.  Is there any reason I should not do this?

2. How do I get epoptes to see and manage the thin clients on the application servers with LTSP-PNP?

Thanks

Michael

---