From: "Lars Madsen" <dal...@math.au.dk>
To: ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2015 12:39:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] LTSP on RHEL6

Hi Mike, do you mind sending those scripts to me as well?

Even though we are no longer using RHEL (we're now using Ubuntu) we have some
performance issues. And your scripts may have ideas useful to our installation
as well.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University